Industrial development to be the engine of sustainable and inclusive economic development in Egypt, which meet domestic demand and enhance exports growth, for Egypt to become a key player in the global economy and capable of adjusting to international developments.
Provide an adequate environment for sustainable inclusive economy based on enhancing competitiveness, diversity, knowledge, innovation and generating decent and productive job opportunities.
1. Increase the annual industrial growth rate to 8%.
2. Increase the contribution rate of industrial product to Gross Domestic Product from 18% to 21% .
3. Increase the micro, small and medium enterprises sector’s contribution to GDP.
4. Increase the growth rate of exports to 10% annually.
5. Provide 3 million decent and productive job opportunities.
6. Institutional Development.